and Administration: The product is for intramuscular injection exclusively;
intravenous infusion is contraindicated.
1. Maternal and child block: Newborns whose mothers are HBsAg positive should receive 100 IU of the product within 24 hours after birth. The dosage and timing of administration of hepatitis B vaccine please refer to the package insert or the direction of the physician.
2. Prevention from hepatitis B: each single human dose of 100 IU for children and 200 IU for adults; a repeated dose is injected at an interval of 3～4 weeks if required.
3. Accidental infected: inject 8～10IU/kg BW as soon as possible (at latest not more than 7 days); inject one more dose every other month.
1. Newborns whose mothers are HBsAg positive.
2. People with accidental infection
3. Close contacts with hepatitis B patients or hepatitis B virus carriers.